My firm offers financial statement assurance and attestation services to non-public businesses and not-for-profits, and as with all of my services, I guarantee that the work will be done efficiently and effectively. JPGates, CPA, LLC is also one of the few small CPA firms in the Northwest with the technical experience to offer audits of controls at service organizations (SOC 2) at a reasonable price. Below is a high-level summary of my firm’s Attestation and Compilation services.
- Audits *
- Compilations *
- Reviews *
- Examinations and reporting on controls at service organizations (SOC 2 – formerly SAS 70) *
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Financial forecasts and projections
- Pro-forma financial statements
- Consulting Services – development, documentation, and implementation (see Consulting – Internal Control)
* Prior to undergoing an audit, review, compilation, or SOC 2 engagement, all organizations must have in place, a system of internal control that complies with the COSO and / or the TSP section 100 Trust Principles and Criteria standards.